I recently completed a companion resource for my book, Untapped Church: Discovering the Potential Hidden in Your Congregation.
If you’ve read the book and are looking for a practical way to implement the concepts, you might find the Untapped Church Workbook to be a helpful tool.
It is designed to walk you step by step through the process of building a volunteer culture in your church. The workbook includes sections on:
- Celebrating, Coaching, Evaluation
- Equipping & Unleashing
- It will walk you through…
Your personal goals in building a volunteer culture.
- Key changes and structures your organization needs to embrace.
- Mindset shifts.
- Roadblocks, pitfalls, and how to address them.
- Your cornerstone calling as a leader.
- Volunteer leadership growth engines.
- How to find leaders.
- Celebrating your leaders.
- And more.
You can download it for free by clicking here.